Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 15 April 2011

Weekly Favourites week 15

Nothing to cheer you up than a bit of imaginary shopping!! Been a bit blue today, perhaps a late reaction to the great time I had yesterday evening celebrating my friend's birthday and dining out and everything.. So much fun and she loved the presents.
But I did find some AMAZING dresses (again!) this week. Seriously, do the designers read my mind?! I can't even pick a favourite among them but if I actually had to buy one I'd go for the Proenza Schouler or the One Vintage (green) ones. However, doesn't the Marchesa gown look stunning? I'd wear it for the royal wedding if I had an invite.. Well, we can all dream and dreams are what is making us go beyond our beliefs and achieving success. And I'm all in for that!
Enjoy, and a lovely weekend to you all..
Dresses Week 15, 2011

Sep. & Acc. Week 15, 2011


Oh, and by the way, I love the new custom size feature on Polyvore.. Much more useful for blogging. Looks better, right?

5 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

INTERESTING BLOG!

Carole Poirot said...

Wouldn't it be great to have a huuuge wardrobe filled with all those stunning dresses... Hope your weekend is good xo

lilabraga said...

fabulous post girl!!

Paris in Pink said...

Great selection - love the short white dress especially :)

Hugs xx

Camille @ Paris in Pink

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

Yeah, in my mind my closet is humongous!!! Not just a walk-in-closet as an extra room but more like an extra apartment! :D

And thanks for stopping by all of you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...