Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 1 April 2011

Weekly Favourites week 13

First of all, thank you for your kind comments. It really warms my heart during these rather blue and overwhelming days. This blog sure is a means to find the beauty in the details and everyday life, so I'll definately try my best to continue. And my gut feeling is always right, I know that, I guess I've just ignored it too long. However, it is hard to always be the one who breaks the patterns and the vicious circles but some things (good things!) are in motion, baby steps, but I'm taking action..
Therefore, I really took joy in moving around the gorgeous fashion sites and online stores today. This week, it is all about the accessories. I guess the theme with the details goes on here as well :) And I've included some finds from online vintage stores as well.

Have a warm and sunny weekend..

Seperates Week 13, 2011

Dresses Week 13, 2011

Accessories Week 13, 2011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...