Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 29 April 2011

Wedding Nails

Just a quick note to say that this week's faves will wait untill tomorrow.. I had a bunch of stuff to do today besides the Royal wedding but I really wanted to see the guests' attire and Rowan "AWESOME" Williams, Arch-bishop of Canterbury! He is by far the coolest guy and makes me smile every time I think of him.. I mean, voice and hair, anyone!?!
 Anyways, a very old and thick soft pink polish with a lot of white shimmer and a sheer with silver stars. Neither very good, had to apply tons of the star polish to get a decent amount on each nail. My nails now looks fake! But from a distance, it looks spectacular! (they weren't expensive though, so price and value go together nicely here)

The last pictures are just some close ups of some of my favourite cocktail rings. I don't really use rings on a daily basis but I like to spice things up when I'm out - so lots of glitter here!

4 comments:

lilabraga said...

gorgeous!!!

lilabraga said...

I love the nail art!!!

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

Thanks, even though I don't know whether I'd call it nail ART myself! *ss*

Edie said...

oohh, great nails! looks really cool and festive, could imagine them for christmas or new years as well...
great idea!

best wishes,
edie
www.chocolatesandmartinis.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...