Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Where did I loose myself?

Paris Exposition: Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower, Paris, France, 1900

Somewhere along the way in the hazzle of education, youth, expectations, and trying to cope with reality, I seemed to have lost myself. I'm not sure who or where I am anymore and it is very terrifying to be faced with the big question whether to or not go through with it all. 
If I choose this way that I'm currently heading, will I forever be lost and away from my dreams? Do I really need to make such a huge decision now or will it be too late if I wait and see? 
I'm all questions but no answers, and I feel so empty inside right now. I'm not happy and have to really make an effort to focus on the beauty in life, but I don't know what to do. I don't even know what I want.. 
I want to be happy. 


1 comment:

Paris in Pink said...

Hey sweetheart, sorry to hear you are feeling a little blue, and in the face of some big decisions. I've had my fair share of days feeling a little lost and misdirected, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. You have a wonderful blog here and I hope you continue to use it as a source for finding the beauty and charms of life :)

Big hugs xx

Camille - Paris in Pink

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...