Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 18 March 2011

Weekly Favourites week 11

I really feel like the online stores are getting in gear for the wedding season, loads and loads of pastel tones and wedding dresses are hitting the shops this week, and there's several lovely pieces amongst them. I'm quite keen on the Matthew Williamson peacock skirt (as everyone else apparently, its sold out!) even though I have no idea when or where I would wear it. Luckily, I'm saved the trouble :)
And where accessories go, you can never have too many Bayswaters or Chanel bags! Period! Have a lovely weekend..
Seperates Week 11, 2011

Dresses, week 11 2011
Accessories week 11, 2011

2 comments:

I V Y said...

the second set is the cutest!

check out my blog and follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

Thanks for stopping by :)
And yes, dresses you can never have too many of...
I'll check out your blog in a bit :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...