Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 25 March 2011

Weekly Favourites week 12

As always, loads of dresses!!! I simply cannot stop wanting more and more of those effortless garments. I always need to plan thoroughly if I'm wearing trousers; what goes with it in shoes, tops, coats etc...? So much easier with dresses. I will always be a girly girl, I guess, and you know what? I'm fine with that! :) Have a lovely weekend..

Accessories

Seperates week 12, 2011

Dresses week 12 2011

3 comments:

Carole Poirot said...

That selection of dresses is great! There really is one for every occasion - great post that makes me want to go shopping ;-)

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Have a great week, Love from London xo

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

That ring is absolutely so stunning!

Lola said...

beautiful, need the shoes! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...