Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 13 March 2011

Art Deco-inspired Weddings Gowns

Through Stumbleupon, I just found these beautiful wedding gowns by Yolan Chris at Wedding Inspirasi. I like to take a look at wedding websites; they offer a ton of beautiful and inspirational images to kick start your next party (even though it doesn't have to be a wedding) or drawings. Sometimes I wonder why I don't just take the plunge and start to design wedding dresses because I have done that all my life anyway. 
 Anyways, here's one who has. The dresses by Yolan Chris are simply stunning in their quite simplistic silhuette but the beading and the details are exquisite when you take a closer look. If I'm ever to marry, I would love to wear something in the lines of these.
Oh, and I ADORE the hats and veils... and the readhead!! My personal favourites among these are no. 2 and 4.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...