Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 6 May 2011

Weekly Favourites week 18

My, this week has run by fast! Last time I checked it was Monday!?
However, today's Friday and that means lovely goodies from the retailers online.
This past week, I have noticed two trends in dresses.. Either bold prints or vintage silouhettes like from the 30s with Valentino or flapper with Proenza Schouler. Have you noticed a certain trend OFF the trend barometer? Because everyone says 70s and I always manage to find Edwardian inspired or 60s prints! Perhaps that's just me, however. I am fond of those decades and my eyes may well scan for those.
I also think that the long striped dress are so close to Stine Goya's designs from Copenhagen Fashion Week.. And naturally I like that!

Dresses Week 18, 2011

Sep & Acc Week 18, 2011


I am looking for the perfect red pumps/stilletos as I was forced to throw out my old ones! They had to be put to sleep. They looked like, I hadn't worn anything else for 10 years! I'm not that fond of python, however, I really like the pop of blue on the sole on the bottom ones, and I really like the candy striped heels on the others! Reminds me of Joanne Harris' sequel to 'Chocolat', 'The Lollipop Shoes'.
And I adore the horse shoe ring! So cute, simple, and elegant at the same time.. Perfect!

As always, please check out my Polyvore account and add me as friend if you like!

Have a lovely weekend!

PS. Today its 10 years ago I was confirmated! So strange how fast time has gone by.. I remember everything except the food! *lol*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...