Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 19 November 2010

Marilyn hair

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while now and I don't know whether to take the plunge and get myself a Misfits-Marilyn-do.. 
I love her bangs and her hair looks so thick, but I don't know whether it would be something for me. Well, I guess the worst thing is if I hate it, I just have to wait untill the bangs are long again. 
But what do you think of her hair in Misfits? Personally, I thinks its her best look of all, and that cherry wiggle dress just gets to me.. 
Well, here's some pics of the look I think I may be going for this winter..











Oh yeah, and the problem of saving and finding pics from a Google search is that you forget where exactly you found the pics, so if anyone know, please let me know.
 Note: all the photos are originally by Eve Arnold.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...