Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fashion Fix: My Wonderful World of Fashion

Do you know these books? They are super adorable and just by the thumb nails {such a TEASE, Laurence King!} I want them all!
I like the naive style and playful tone, and would probably be lost for hours in these. My biggest concern would be if I really dared to colour them or whether I should just keep them au naturel...

The colouring books are £12.95 each and the postcard book is £6.95. {first} {second} {postcard}

 

The first two slides are from the first colouring book My Wonderful World of Fashion and the last three are from My Even More Wonderful World of Fashion. Both by Nina Chakrabarti at LaurenceKing.com

{Images via LaurenceKing.com}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...