Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 27 November 2011

Advent Wreaths 2011

Oh oh oh - Ho ho ho, Christmas is now upon us..
Today is the 1st Sunday in Advent, and I have gathered a little collage of inspiration in how to decorate your Advent wreaths anno 2011.

I am finding myself being drawn towards to minimalistic and nature-looking objects, however my own wreath is a black metal one with a little silver and gold and my tall ox-blood coloured candles. I will show you later, maybe next Sunday..

For now it is all about the inspirational talent around us.. Enjoy!

 The hanging version with dryed hydrengeas and silver gems.

An antique French church candle wreath. Gorgeous...

The wooden one with winter berries and shiny candles.

 This is my favourite! Stones with holes that fit the slim candles. So simple, so Scandinavian, so stylish!

Crochet covered jars and cones. If anyone out there is a DIY'er, this would be awesome! Not too Christmas-y either which I always am in favour of. I like everything with a little modest and easy-going thrown in.

The everlasting one: a Stelton Explore 4-lights candle holder with just a little winter nature and white candles. This can be used all year round, just change the decor.

{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6}


2 comments:

Carole Poirot said...

They're all so great, I'm nearly regretting my traditional green foliage one now... :-( Hope you had a good weekend xo

Morlee said...

ooh! I love that second one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...