Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Cecilia Carlstedt

Do you know the Swedish fashion illustrator Cecilia Carlstedt? If not, let me introduce you to her beautiful works.
Feminine, flirty, colourful, and lovely would be my words to describe the illustrations.

I have had my eyes on her works for quite some time, and with my recent decision (which has been a while on the way) to invest and buy art instead of clothes, I recieved an offer through a website to purchase one of her prints. Needless to say, I jumped at it, especially when I could save a little money too. This is the one I bought....

I am so looking forward to frame it and hang it in my bedroom.. I just have the perfect spot for it as well as the photo print I won via TabithaEmma and MaGalerie.
Here's some of Cecilia Carlstedt's other works..


Her official website is currently being built but you can discover her work through Art Dept 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...