Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 14 October 2011

Weekly Favourites 41

Weekly Favourites 41



I am quite smitten by the Casadei two-tone heels. Maybe it is true that if your accesories are of quality you can wear rags and still look and feel like the most stylish lady on the planet. I often find that good shoes and a quality bag can make me feel completely confident and at ease with my appearance - leaving my thoughts open for perhaps more important matters.

My mind has wondered in the fast lane between wanting and longing for the feeling of shade in a heatwave and then loving the icy wind here in Aarhus. My best clothes is for fall but I do feel like escaping for the Caribbean islands and their purple shadows.
This is probably due to me reading Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys. I love it so far but it does make me long for summer.

Typically of the Northern hemisphere, I guess. In the summer it is too hot, and in the winter we want summer and sunshine..
Oh well, a little summer can be found in the YSL suit and the Versace scarf-blouse. Tres chic, no?

[Over and out]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...