Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 16 January 2011

J'adore Juliette...

I watched Les Enfant du Siécle a couple of days ago and what an amazing film! It stars Juliette Binoche as George Sand and Benoît Magimel as Alfred du Musset - the infamous literary couple and today especially George Sand's works are must reads. I can highly recommend the film, for the story, costumes and decor and everything else really.
It also made me rediscover Juliette Binoche. I LOVED her in Chocolat (how can you NOT love that film?) and I find her one of the most beautiful and talented actresses. I wouldn't mind if I woke up one day looking like her. Her or Rachel Weisz.. That would be fine!
So here's some pictures of her while I finally get my hands on a dvd of The English Patient (I know its terrible I haven't seen it yet but read the novel twice though)
 This still is from the said film Les Enfants du Siécle (The Children of the Century).
Click images for source.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...