Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 9 December 2011

Weekly Favourites 49

weekly favourites 49, 2011



Even though we have just made our way into Winter, the retailers and online shops are already making us crave for Spring and colours. I found myself torn between the subtle casual hues and the bright fun colours. Especially the grass-green Mulberry Bayswater has got my heart fluttering like a butterfly. The most perfect Spring colour yet.. On the other side, the Vanessa Bruno athe jumper had my eyes cast longful glanses at it. And the rustic gold-drop earrings are quite devine in my opinion.

I guess, I will pair the items up like the miu miu collection; girly pastels along with deep black accents and very clean silouhettes. Very elegant and not over the top. I just wish that the prozes were lower. For a little-sister brand it is almost as expensive as the mother-line Prada. If it wasn't for the fact that it has my name all over it, I would be quite annoyed with that.

Anyways, what do you guys favour? Do you dare to wear all colours without toning it down with black or grey? Or do you never wear colours besides nude and camel?  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...