Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 1 April 2012

Monthly Favourites - March

Monthly Favourites March 2012



Oh my, time passes quickly these days. Rushing from one place to another, reading several books and texts on my exam topics, and not quite seeming to take it in. Luckily, now it is Easter, and I can catch up on some of the things that went behind. Just like this little blog. It is still my favourite hide-away from the dreary everyday world, and what could possibly be better than all these new beauties I have to show you?
I actually think, I have found the perfect red high heels! And I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a pair without irritating details or too low heel. But these could be the ones. The only concern I have is the colour. Whether it is slightly too salmon and not just red. What do you think?
Other than that, it just want to let Victoria Beckham know that I would very much like to switch closet with her (naturally in my imagination this involves a full army of fairies who can make all the garments into my size!). I am sure she could find one or two things she might like in MY closet, so she should just drop by really...
Ah well, one can dream right? But I do, especially about the dress and her bag. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!
Oh well, all for now. She you soon. Happy Easter Bunny kisses to you all!

1 comment:

Waabaanakwad Art Gallery said...

Appreciate this blog ppost

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...