Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 9 November 2012

2 Years Old!

Yep, today The Dandelion Chronicles turns 2! Amazing and unbelivable at the same time. Seems like yesterday I put up my first post and I dread if actual children's birthdays come as quickly. Too soon!
Nevertheless, a little celebration is in order and I will show some of my favourite things from some of the scans I did a while back.
They all sum up the colourful and vibrant world here on the vast Internet-land as well as the joys of tea and cakes with a hint of self-indulging.
 
I hope I get to see lots of you guys in the year to come... I will try to avoid any toddler tantrums!
_________________________________________________
 
Ja, The Dandelion Chronicles bliver 2 år i dag! Hvordan kan det dog gå til og jeg håber virkeligt ikke, at børns fødselsdage føles at komme ligeså hurtigt!
Ikke destro mindre skal der da være en smule festivitas, og det bliver med nogle scanninger, som jeg ordnede for lidt tid siden. De opsummerer nogle af mine yndlingsting med al den farverige og udtryksfulde verden på internettet samt de små glæder, som findes i the og kager.
 
Jeg håber, at jeg vil se masser til jer i det næste år - og jeg vil prøve, at undgå de værste hysteriske tilfælde!
 
 
 
{my scans from various free magazines, Alt for Damerne, and IRMA recipes}


1 comment:

Carole Poirot said...

Happy 2nd birthday! Please tell me you will be having a cake with a candle ;-) Lovely, vibrant images, just right for a celebratory post. Have a great weekend xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...