Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Wednesday 4 January 2012

{Soothing Rain}

{favourite GIF yet}

I am just sitting and listening to the rain falling on my windows. A soothing sound and the rythm calms me.
All that misses is a nice cup of tea, heavy on the cream and sugar. Just because it is a Wednesday in January.

I am also looking forward to the start of season two of Downton Abbey on Sunday. Even though, I know that one of the characters die, and I will once again be flooded with tears (it was my favourite!), I will still watch it. Rumour has it that there's a third season in the making - hurray!

Actually, I want to read but not anything for exams. Pleasure reading. However, I fear that then I will never be done with the stuff for the exams and there's just a fortnight until due date for my paper. I have to suck it up until then. At least I am to read David Copperfield and Great Expectations for next semester. Knowing this helps to overcome the exam melancholia.
Are you reading anything good?  

ablogwithaview:

The Dowager Countess of Grantham.

{images via my tumblr}

2 comments:

Ivy Clad said...

I love the rain. It's so quiet and peaceful. Happy New Year!

Keri

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

Thank you so much Keri! And yes, I thrive in the rain...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...